Clearance Showroom Display Special: Viking VGBQ33603RENSS 36" Stainless GrillVGBQ33603RENSS
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
- Canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure, but require an insulated jacket (sold separately)
- No Assembly required
- Large grilling area - 620 sq. in. - 4.3 sq. ft.
- 304 stainless steel U-burners
- Provides excellent resistance to high heat corrosion
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing better temperature maintenance
- Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- White briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Rotisserie standard on all models; rotisserie system consists of 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill, a Viking exclusive feature
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
Available for pickup or local delivery within 30 miles of Cleveland, OH.
This item is sold from our showroom display, as is.
CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.