Victoria & Albert Amiata 64-3/4" x 31-1/2" Freestanding BathtubAMT-N-SW-NO+K40E-WH+K70-PVC
Designed by Meneghello Paoletti Associati of Milan, the Amiata is a unique and striking piece, offering a timeless, yet modern look with elegant proportions, sophisticated detailing, comfort and ergonomic shape.
- With a design that follows the curves of the body and is unmarred by an overflow hole, the Amiata bathtub made of Volcanic Limestone™ provides a comfortable and luxurious experience for the bather
- Made from naturally bright white Volcanic Limestone™, available in either gloss or matte finish
- The extremely strong yet lightweight material eliminates the need for flooring reinforcement on second floor installations
- A luxurious bathing experience in a velvety smooth material provides a sensorial delight that you can't help but touch.
- Due to the non-porous, UV- and stain resistant material your bathtub will retain its white lustre for life
- Cast and then finished by hand in South Africa, Victoria and Albert bathtubs are backed by a 25-year limited lifetime warranty on matte and gloss white finishes
- Bathtub cleans easily with soap and water
- Drain kit required to ensure the performance and look is in line with Victoria + Albert standards (included in pricing).
- The K-40E IntelliDrain™ provides trusted flood protection without an overflow hole and external plumbing
- RAL color service allows you to personalize the exterior of our freestanding baths and sinks to coordinate with the rest of the bathroom's color template.